Current Affairs March 2021 (01 March 2021 to 10 March 2021)
Here we will updates the daily news and current affairs on daily basis, keep visiting this site to stay updated. Here are the current affairs from 01 March 2021 to 10 March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 10th March 2021
- Today No Smoking Day is observed. Every Second Wednesday of March, No Smoking day is observed.
- A day after resignation of Trivendra Singh Rawat (Chief Minister of Uttarakhand) Tirath Singh Rawat was sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
- Off-Spinner Ravichandran Ashwin was named the ICC men’s Player for the Month of February.
- To evaluate its ability to defend its Satellites and other defense equipment from an attack, FRANCE launched its first military exercise in the space this week.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 9th March 2021
- Trivendra Singh Rawat, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand resigned today from his post.
- PM Narandra Modi virtually inaugurated the Friendship Bridge (Maitri Setu) between India-Bangladesh over the Feni River from the Sabroom in South Tripura.
- Due to concern among the Japanese public about Covid-19, Japan has decided to stage this summer’s Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics without overseas spectators.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 8th March 2021
- Today International Women’s Day is being observed.
- Bajrang Punia defend his title at Matteo Pellicone Ranking Series in Rome by beating Tulga Tumur Ochir of Mangolia in the final of 65kg Category.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 6th March 2021
- Mary Kom has been appointed as the Chairperson of the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) champions and Veterans committee. She is the Six-times of world champion in Boxing.
- India won the Four matches test series by defeating the England by an inning and 25 runs in the fourth and the final test match. By this winning India Seal its place in the final of the inaugural edition of the World Test Championship.
- The Government of India has constituted a National committee headed by PM Narandra Modi to Commemorate 75 years of India’s Independance.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 4th March 2021
- The most liveable city is Bangaluru in India according to the rating of the government’s “Ease of Living Index”. In the “million plus population” category Delhi at the 13th position out of 49 Cities and Srinagar is at the bottom. The index is released by the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri, according this Shimla topped the category of cities with a “Population less than million”.
- Virat Kholi equalled MS Dhoni’s record of leading cricket team India in the most Test Matches. Both have led team India in Sixty Test Matches.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 2nd March 2021
- Rajya Sabha TV and Lok Sabha TV have been merged and from today onwards it will be known as Sansad TV.
- The First auction in India of telecom spectrum in five years ended on 2nd March 2021 with Rs. 77,814.80 Crores of airwaves being bought. Reliance Jio bought Rs. 57,122 Crores worth of spectrum and Vodafone Idea Ltd picked Rs. 1993 Crores of airwaves.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 1st March 2021
- Vinesh Phogat, the Indian Female Wrestler has won gold medal in 53 kg category of women in 24th Outstanding Ukrainian Wrestlers and Coaches Memorial at Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Today is the 78th edition of The Golden Globs. Highest Number of awards bagged by the Crown. The Show Won Awards in 04 Major categories, included Best Television Series (Drama). Emma Corrin won the best TV drama actress award, who played “The Crown” Role and best TV Drama actor was Josh O’Connor.
- Today the COVID-19 Vaccination phase for senior citizens and above 45 years begin with co-morbidities.
To get continue updates on current affairs please visit this website daily. We are updating the current affairs and daily news on our site on daily basis.
Hope you get some benefits from our updates.
Thanks for your valuable time. Keep reading, keep learning and stay updated.