Current Affairs March 2021 (11 March 2021 to 20 March 2021)
Here we will updates the daily news and current affairs on daily basis, keep visiting this site to stay updated. Here are the current affairs from 11 March 2021 to 20 March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 20th March 2021
- International Happiness Day 2021 is observed today. United Nations General Assembly established it on 28 June 2012.
- Today International Day of Forest is observed.
- World Sparrow Day is Celebrated on 20 March. It is Celebrated on 20th March of every year to increase the awareness and protect common house sparrows.
- Dattatreya Hosebale, Who born in karnataka, elected as the General Secretary (Sarkaryawah) of RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh).
Current Affairs March 2021:- 19th March 2021
- As per the report submitted in Lok Sabha by Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar, India’s Forest cover area increases to 25.46% in 2021.
- As per the Analytic report by Moody’s (American business and Financial Services Company) India’s GDP to grow by 12% in 2021.
- Finland has been ranked the world’s happiest country, as per the report submitted by UN on 19 Mar 21. Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland, Netherland, Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg and New Zealand were also among the top 10 countries and India, Burundi, Yemen, Tanzania, Haiti, Malawi, Lesotho, Botswana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and Afghanistan are the least happiest countries in the world.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 17th March 2021
- Narandra Modi the Prime Minister of India addresses International Conference on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure through video conferencing.
- Hemant Nagrale, Maharashtra Director General of Police (DGP), appointed as the new Police Commissioner of Mumbai.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 15th March 2021
- World Consumer Rights Day is observed today.
- Virat Kholi, the Indian captain became the first batsman to score 3000 runs in men’s T20I Cricket. He scored achieved this milestone in the 2nd T20I between England and India at Ahmedabad.
- Bhavani Devi Secured his spot for the Tokyo Olympics as fencer. She became the first Indian Fencer to qualify for the Olympics.
- In Los Angeles, the 63ed edition of Grammys held. Beyonce won Best rap performance with Meghan Thee Stallion for Savage and best R&B performance for Black Parade. With this two awards she became first female artist to win 28 Grammys and created history.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 14th March 2021
- Female Cricketer of India Mithali Raj become the first women cricketer to score 7,000 runs in ODIs during the 4th match against South Africa Women Team.
- Mumbai won the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021. Mumbai defeats Uttar Pradesh by Six wickets in the final at Delhi.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 12th March 2021
- Mithali Raj became the first Indian Female Cricketer and Second International Female Cricketer to complete 10,000 runs across all formats.
- Indian Prime Minister Narandra Modi, U.S. President Joe Biden, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga and Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison participate in first virtual Quad Summit.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 11th March 2021
- The Maha Shivratri Festival is being Celebrated all over the country with full of religious fervor and gaiety.
- Maharashtra imposed a lockdown in Nagpur from 15 March to 21 March amid spike in the Covid-19 cases.
- PV Sindhu the Shuttler of India, won silver medal in the BWF Swiss Open Super 300 at Basel. She lost against Carolina Marin 12-21, 05-21 in the final of women’s singles event.
To get continue updates on current affairs please visit this website daily. We are updating the current affairs and daily news on our site on daily basis.
Hope you get some benefits from our updates.
Thanks for your valuable time. Keep reading, keep learning and stay updated.