Current Affairs March 2021 (21 March 2021 to 25 March 2021)
Here we will updates the daily news and current affairs on daily basis, keep visiting this site to stay updated. Here are the current affairs from 22 March 2021 to 25 March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 25th March 2021
- National Defense Minister of Republic of Korea (RoK) Mr. Suh Wook will be on a three day India visit from 25 March 2021. Indian Defense Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh and Korean Defense Minister Mr. Suh Wook will hold a meeting in New Delhi and discuss about the India-RoK defense cooperation with regional and international issues of mutual interest.
- Parliament passed the NBFID (National Bank of Financing Infrastructure and Development) Bill, 2021 on 25 March 2021, with the approval of Rajya Sabha.
- Finance and Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched IEPFA (Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority) mobile application to educate and spread the financial literacy, financial awareness, education and protection among the investors.
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi launched the 2nd tranche of Commercial Coal Mining auction process on 25 March 2021 offering 67 coal mines for sale.
- BSNL and MTNL will get 5G spectrum on an administrative basis or without an auction for 5G wireless service.
- India won its 10th Gold Medal in the Women’s 25m pistol team event today by beating Poland in final at ISSF World Cup in Delhi.
- Tokyo Olympic 2020 torch relay started today in Fukushima, Japan.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 24th March 2021
- World Tuberculosis(TB) Day is observed on 24 March every year to raise the awareness in public about TB. The theme of 2021 TB Day is “The Clock is Ticking.” In 1882, on this day Dr. Robert Koch discovered the bacterium that causes TB.
- India, China, Pakistan and all other members of SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) to participate together in anti-terrorism exercise in 2021. The title of this exercise is “Pabbi-Antiterror-2021” and it is decided on 18 March 2021 in 36th meeting of the Council of RATS (Reginal Anti-Terrorist Structure), held at Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- The Sports Ministry of India has decided to Extent the “Khelo India” Scheme from 2021-22 to 2025-26.
- The famous drug manufacturer company, Cipla reappoints Umang Vohra for next Five years as Managing Director(MD) and Global Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- Union Cabinet approves the MoU between UPSC, India (Union Public Service Commission) and IARCSC, Afghanistan (Independent Administrative Reforms and Civil Services Commission). The MoU exchange the Information and expertise and other non-confidential documents. Also share experience and expertise in the area of recruitment.
- World’s First “Mobile Water from Air Kiosk and Water Knowledge Cnetre” established in Vishakhapatanam, Andhra Pradesh by Maithri Aquatech Company. This Kiosk extract the potable water from the air humidity.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government is organizing the Banana Festival in Kushinagar from 22nd to 25th March 2021. In this festival, Banana Chips, Wafer, Pickle and many other decorative items made with banana fibers is displayed.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 23rd March 2021
- Today on 23rd March, Martyrs’ Day (Saheed Diwas) is observed in India. to commemorate the sacrifice of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru. On this day in 1931, the young freedom fighters were hanged in a Lahore Jail.
- Today (23rd March) Assam Rifles is celebrating its 186th raising day. Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force in India, raised in 1835 and its old name is “Cachar Levy” and 1917 its name was changed to “Assam Rifles“. Its also known as “Friends of North East People“.
- Among 1300 teams from world wide, IIT Kharagpur won the CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 6.0 by the team of 04 undergraduate students (Sidharth Samrth, Preetam Majumdar, Rishita Raj & Utkarsh Agarwarl) under the guidance of Professor Jeniya Mukharjee. India won this challenge first time since it started in 2015.
- The Andra Pradesh Government decided India’s first Government Ambulance Network for Animals.
- Powergrid (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) launches “PRANIT” portal for E-Tendring.
- US President Joe Biden has nominated former Senator Bill Nelson to serve as the 14th NASA Administrator. He is directly accountable to US President Joe Biden.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 22nd March 2021
- Today World Water Day is being observed.
- Today Bihar (an Indian State) is celebrating its 109th birthday. The theme of the 2021 Bihar Diwas is “Jal Jivan Hariyali”.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman won the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2020.
- The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Bill (Amendment) 2021 has been passed and it gives more powers to Lieutenant Governor (the centre’s representative in Delhi as compared to the city’s elected government.
- Insurance amendment bill 2021, has been passed in parliament today.
- Arunachal Pradesh launches a campaign “Dekho Apna Pradesh” to encourage the people of the state to visit the tourist places within the state. This campaign is conceptualized with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s campaign “Dekho Apna Desh”
- 67th National Film Awards declared today in New Delhi. Sushant Singh Rajput’s film Chhichhore won the Best Hindi Film Award. The National Best Actor award was shared by Manoj Bajpayee and Dhanush for their performance in Bhonsle and Asuran respectively. Kangana Ranaut won the National Best Actress Award for the fourth time for her work in Manikarnika and Panga.
- Malaysian Badminton player Lee Zii Jia won the title of All England Men’s Badminton Championship. He defeat the Denmark’s Viktor Axelsen.
- Japan’s badminton player Nozomi Okuhara Won the All England Women’s Badminton Championship title by defeating Pornpawee Chochuwong.
To get continue updates on current affairs please visit this website daily. We are updating the current affairs and daily news on our site on daily basis.
Hope you get some benefits from our updates.
Thanks for your valuable time. Keep reading, keep learning and stay updated.