Current Affairs March 2021 (26 March 2021 to 28 March 2021)
Here we will updates the daily news and current affairs on daily basis, keep visiting this site to stay updated. Here are the current affairs from 26 March 2021 to 28 March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 27th March 2021
- Today World Theatre Day is celebrated. It was started in 1961 by International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- Indian Navy to participate in a French Naval exercise in the Bay of Bengal from 5-7 April 2021, named La Perouse with the other member countries of Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad)-(Australia, Japan and United States of America(USA)).
- The Uttar Pradesh Cabinet has change two more cities (Kanpur and Varansi) in to Police Commissionerate. Earlier this system was introduced in Lucknow and Gautam Budh Nagar Noida.
- Senior Bureaucrat Saurbah Garg, a 1991 batch IAS officer has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDIA).
- Sanjeev Kumar from the same IAS batch officer of Maharashtra cadre, has been appointed as the Chairman of Airports Authority of India(AAI) and Atish Chandra will be Chairmen and Managing Director of Food Corporation of India.
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar will be on Tajikistan visit from 30 March 2021 for two days.
- Sub-Inspector Priyanka became the first woman personnel of Delhi Police to be a part of an encounter iat Pragati Maidan in New Delhi to arrest of a gangster and his associate.
- Pakistan successfully test-fired Shaheen-1A with a range of 900 Kms on 26 March 2021. It is a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile.
- PM Narendra Modi and Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina in Dhaka held talks and signed different MoUs, also inaugurated some development projects virtually today on 27 March 2021. PM Modi also visited Bangabandhu Mausoleum Complex in Tungipara.
- In Shooting, Indian team of Niraj Kumar, Swapnil Kusale and Chain Singh won the gold medal in 50-meter fifle at ISSF World Cup in Delhi on 26 March 2021 by defeating the US team in final.
- Around 54 development projects are being implemented at a cost of Rs. 58,627 Cr in J&K includes major projects related to road, power, health, education, tourism, agriculture, and many more.
- ISRO revised the launch schedule of geo imaging satellite GISAT-1 on board the GSLV-F10 rocket due to minor issue with the spacecraft. Earlier it was planed on 28 March 2021.
- US President Joe Biden has invited 40 leader to the two days virtual climate summit including PM Narendra Modi. The summit will be held from 22 April to 23 April 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 26th March 2021
- In Norway, World’s First Ship tunnel will be constructed. The Tunnel will be 1700 Meters long, 26.5 Meters wide and 37 Meters in height when complete and this project is expected to starts in 2022 and will be complete by 2025 or 2026.
- HDFC Bank awarded with India’s Best SME Bank at the Asiamoney Magazine Best Bank Awards 2021.
- Tata Safari will be the official partner in the IPL 2021. This is the fourth consecutive year of partnership of Tata Motors with BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India). The IPL will start on 09 April 2021 in Chennai.
- Government will sell 15% of its Stake in RVNL(Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd.) to raise Rs. 750 Crores.
- NHAI will develop approx 600 world class wayside amenities on every 30-50 Kms on Current and Upcoming highways and expressway projects in next five years.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has inaugurated 6th Civilian airport (Kurnool Airport) of the state after Visakhapatnam, Kadapa, Tirupati, Vijayawada and Rajamundry. Its will be located at Orvakal, Kurnool and the airport named after freedom fighter of the country Uyyalavada Narasimha Reddy.
- Legendary singer Asha Bhosle will be honoured with prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award for the year of 2020. This award was started in 1996 and the late writer Purushottam Laxman Deshpande was the first recipient.
- Corporate Affairs Ministry has asked the companies to disclose their cryptocurrency investments.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship program applications has invited till 27 March 2021 by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in association with 9 IIMs.
- Prof. Sharad Pagare will be conferred with the prestigious Vyas Samman 2020 for his novel “Patliputru Ki Samragi“
- Chhatrasal Convention Centre launched by Madhya Pradesh State Minister of Tourism and Culture Prahlad Singh Patel and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan at Khajuraho, on 26 March 2021 under the Scheme of Swadesh Darshan of Ministry of Tourism.
- Today, on 26 March 2021, Bangladesh celebrates 50 years of its independence.
- An Indo- Korean friendship park was inaugurated on 26 March 2021 by Defence Minister Rajnath singh and Minister of National Defence of South Korea Suh Wook at Delhi Cantt.
- The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi announced the Swarna Jayanti Scholarship for the youths of Bangladesh on 26 March 2021. It is a research fellowship awarded annually by Department of Science and Technology of India.
To get continue updates on current affairs please visit this website daily. We are updating the current affairs and daily news on our site on daily basis.
Hope you get some benefits from our updates.
Thanks for your valuable time. Keep reading, keep learning and stay updated.