Current Affairs March 2021 (29 March 2021 to 31 March 2021)
Here we will update the daily news and current affairs on daily basis, keep visiting this site to stay updated. Here are the current affairs from 29 March 2021 to 31 March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 31th March 2021
- Brazil’s Armed Forces Chiefs of all three branches (Army, Navy & Air Force) resigned together after the meeting with new defense minister, Gen. Walter Souza Braga Netto on 30 March 2021, as the Government faces criticism for handling pandemic situations.
- PLI (Production-Linked Incentive) get approval from Union Cabinet on 31 March 2021 for the extension to the food processing sector and the investment of 10900 crore has also been approved.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has toughened digital payment security norms to improve security, control, and compliance for banks and other regulated entities. The RBI wants all authorized payment system operators to send comprehensive compliance certificates to it twice in a year on April 30 and October 31 every year.
- World Economic Forum (WEF) estimates increase by 36 years to attain the global gender parity, in its new report. Earlier estimate was 100 years, due to Covid-19 impact it increased to 136 years to close the gender gap. In it report WEF measures this estimate in four ways: Economic Participation and opportunity, education, health and political empowerment.
- New York will be the 15th state of U.S to allow recreational use of the marijuana as the lawmakers of New York passed a bill on 30 March 2021 to legalize adult use of marijuana.
- Three more Rafale Aircrafts landed in Jamnagar Airbase in Gujarat as India signed an agreement for 36 Rafale Aircrafts with France. It is the Fourth batch of Rafale. The first batch was landed in India on 29 Jul 2020 with Five Rafales.
- NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories) announced the rollout of two seater new generation aircraft HANSA-NG on 31 March 2021 and expected to start its testing flights in the end of 2021.
- Due to prolonged illness the Former BSP MLA Virender Singh from Bareilly cantt (2007) and Chainpur (2012) seats, was passed away on 30 March 2021.
- Elliott Wilke has appointed as Chief Growth Officer of GameStop Corporation with effect from 05 April 2021, as it plans to transform its business to E-commerce.
- English Football League (EFL) appointed Rebecca Welch, as its first female referee.
- The global payment company PayPal Inc allowed payment through cryptocurrency on 30 March 2021, with the checkout option “Checkout With Crypto”.
- Slovakia’s Prime Minister Igor Matovic and his government resigned due to political crisis due to its handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Moody’s Analytics shows India’s inflation is at “Uncomfortably High” as the retail inflation rose from 4.1% to 5% in Feb 21 in compare to Jan 21.
- Road, Transport and Highways Ministry proposes up to 25% tax concession on purchase of new vehicles on submission of scrappage certificate.
- RT-PCR report is mandatory to visit Uttarakhand also with effect from 01 April 2021.
- In a Report of Niti Aayog named “Investment Opportunities In India’s Healthcare Sector” on 30 March 2021, the Healthcare industry to reach $372 billion in 2022 and will create 27 lakh additional jobs in India between 2017-2022.
- The SAIL’s (Steel Authority of India) chairperson, Soma Mondal will be new chairperson of SCOPE(Standing Conference of Public Enterprise) with effect from 01 April 2021.
- Former speaker of Goa Assembly Surendra Sirsat passed away in March 2021.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 30th March 2021
- Fiji, Niger and Paraguay received Indian Made Covaxin doses on 29 March 2021, under the Vaccine Maitri initiative of Govt of India. Under this scheme India has already provided Covid-19 vaccines to over 70 Countries.
- Indian Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and US Secretary of Energy, Jennifer Granholm have agreed to revamp India-US Strategic Energy partnership (SEP).
- 04 Crore rural houses provided tap water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission of Govt of India. This Mission was announced by PM Modi on 15 August 2019, aims to provide tap water supply to every rural home by 2024.
- A report on Covid-19 origins, causes and transmission of virus, released on 30 March 2021 by WHO. Its a Joint study of WHO-China on the caused and origins of the pandemic as well as the cause of anima-to-human transmission of the virus.
- VISA Inc will allow cryptocurrency USD Coin to settle transitions on its payment network.
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar attended the 9th Ministerial Conference of Heart of Asia- Istanbul Process on Afghanistan on 30 March 2021in Tajikistan.
- Under a 2013 trade and investment agreement, U.S. has suspended trade engagement with Myanmar, until the return of a democratically elected government.
- Rajasthan Day is celebrated today on 30 March. Rajasthan came into existence on 30 March 1949. Earlier its known as Rajputana. It is the largest state in India in the terms of area and shares its border with Punjab and Pakistan.
- Adani Transmission Limited hit Rs. 1 Trillion in market capitalization on 30 March 2021 as its shares touched an all time high of Rs. 924 on BSE.
- In 14th edition of the IPL(Indian Premier League) Puma, a global sports brand will be official kit partner of the IPL franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore. The tournament is going to starts on 09 April 2021.
- To increase gender equality, Volvo cars will give the right to Six months of paid parental leave to its 40,000 employees worldwide.
- The National Advisory Committee on Immunization of Canada had recommended the suspension of uses of Oxford-Astrazeneca coronavirus vaccine in their country for the people under age of 55 years, because it might be linked to rare blood clots.
Current Affairs March 2021:- 29th March 2021
- Mahinder Giri wins the International Ranger Award for his contribution towards conservation and become the only first ranger from Asia to win this award. Mahinder is deployed in Rajaji Tiger Reserve, Uttarakhand at Motichur Range as a Range Officer. This award is given by International Union for Conservation of Nature and World Commission on protected Areas for 10 professionals across the world.
- Two air-conditioned Mobile Medical Vans dedicated to the Nation on 28 March 2021 in Jalna district of Maharashtra by Public Health Department of Maharashtra and National Health Mission of Govt of India. The cost of one van is 20 Lakhs and will be used in remote area of the district to provided medical facilities. This program was inaugurated by Rajesh Tope, the State Health Minister of Maharashtra.
- Ram Nath Kovind the President of India, gave nod to Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi(Amendment) Act, 2021 and National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development Act, 2021.
- ‘PASSEX’, the two days naval exercise by India and US in eastern Indian Ocean Region started on 28 March 2021. The US Navy deployed its USS Theodore Rosevelt Carrier Strike Group and Indian Navy deployed its warship Shivalik and long range maritime patrol aircraft P8I and the two days exercise will conclude on 29 March 2021.
- A Gift of Two Lakh Made in India, Covid-19 Vaccine reached in Denmark on 28 March 2021 for the UN Peacekeeping personnel
- Adani Transmission Limited (Power Transmission and Retail Distribution Company) and Essel Infraprojects Limited signed definitive agreements.
- NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration) releases a picture of frosty sand dunes of Mars.
- Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi signed a 25 years cooperation agreement on 27 March 2021 to boost bilateral trade.
- Indian Men’s and Women’s both teams won the gold in the Trap Team Event at ISSF World Cup on 28 March 2021.
- Coinbase the US Based cryptocurrency exchange is planning to set up office in Hyderabad to establish its business in India.
- India gifts One Lakh Covid-19 vaccine dosed of Covishield vaccines, as a mark of friendship and strong connection between Kathmandu and New Delhi.
- India imposed anti-dumping duty on the import of bottle grade Polyethylene Terephthalate(PET) resin originating in or exported from China for 5 years.
To get continue updates on current affairs please visit this website daily. We are updating the current affairs and daily news on our site on daily basis.
Hope you get some benefits from our updates.
Thanks for your valuable time. Keep reading, keep learning and stay updated.