Contemporary India Part – 2 Textbook in Geography for Class – 10 – 1068
Price: ₹ 65.00
(as of Sep 09,2020 04:03:01 UTC – Details)
Contemporary India Part – 2 is a textbook in Geography for the students of Class X. This subject helps the students to get a better understanding of the environment, country and its various resources, forest as well as manufacturing industries – that play a significant role in our day to day life. Published by NCERT, this paperback edition covers all the topic that are outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The book has been written in a well-organised manner and the presentation of the concepts is explained in a chronological order that make the book ideal for competitive examinations as well.
Table of Contents
• Resources and Development
• Forest and Wildlife Resources
• Water Resources
• Minerals and Energy Resources
• Manufacturing Industries
• Life Lines of National Economy
Salient Features of the Textbook
• The chapters are well covered and explained in lucid language.
• This book features clear and detailed illustrations so that students find them easy to learn.
• Multiple choice questions as well as descriptive questions at the end of every chapter.