India People and Economy – Textbook in Geography for Class – 12 – 12099
Price: ₹ 100.00
(as of Aug 21,2020 07:41:59 UTC – Details)
India People and Economy – this is a Geography Textbook for the students of Class 12 belonging to the Humanities stream. Published by NCERT, this book is based on the guidelines and syllabus outlined by Central Board of Secondary Education. The topics are well covered and written in a lucid language so that students find them easy to understand. Besides, the detailed map and proper tabular representation make it an apt choice for the students who will be appearing for their board examinations.
Chapters Covered in the Textbook
• Unit I
• Population : Distribution, Density, Growth and Composition
• Migration : Types, Causes and Consequences
• Human Development
• Unit II
• Human Settlements
• Unit III
• Land Resources and Agriculture
• Water Resources
• Mineral and Energy Resources
• Manufacturing Industries • Planning and Sustainable Development in Indian Context
• Unit IV
• Transport and Communication
• International Trade
• Unit V
• Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems
• The last page of the book contains a glossary section, which will be of immense help for the students.
• Multiple choice questions and descriptions are given at the end of every topic so to evaluate one’s knowledge on a particular topic.
• The units have been divided into subsections and elucidated in a topic-wise manner to improve the level of understanding of the students