Survival Kit and Disaster Supply Kit
A survival kit contains the items necessary to survive for an unplanned night in the woods, desert, or at sea. If you are trapped by a natural disaster or if you are in unplanned area, it may be all that keeps you alive. It won’t keep you safe, however, unless you have remembered to take it with you. Also, a survival kit doesn’t substitute for a first aid kit; for your safety, bring both of them along with you.
Items contains survival Kit
• Aluminum foil (heavy duty): A 24 × 24-inch (61 x 61 cm) piece can fold to 3 × 3 inches (7.6 × 7.6 cm) and is ideal for boiling water, cooking food, making a reflector for fire, and using as a signal mirror in a survival situation.
• Blanket (emergency space blanket): Strong and lightweight, about the size of your shirt pocket. It is coated on both sides with a heat-reflective metallic surface and offers basic protection from wind, cold, and rain.
• Bottled water: Enough to keep hydrated you during with a hike or survival situation.
• Butane lighter: That contains lighter fluid in different dynamics.
• Compass: Used for guidelines for directions in survival situations. The arrow of the compass will always point in the north direction. It can help you to guide the north, south, east, and west directions. Continue Reading…